In order to get a job, one must first apply for the same, submit his resume and clear the interview stage.
In this module, let us learn how to make a resume and what all details makes it a perfect one!
At the end of this module, you will get a grip as to what are the features that make a CV unworthy of attention. Also that not being called for an interview should not diminish their own self esteem.
From this module, you will understand as to why some CVs are acceptable while others are not. That –
- A CV has a body and spirit on the lines of a human being.
- A CV speaks more than a candidate would at the time of the interview.
- A CV should not be allowed to be written by anybody else, but the candidate.
- A CV has 3 parts namely: introductory, middle part and the conclusion.
- Every CV has subjectivity and objectivity associated with it.
- A CV should bring out as to what value the candidate will bring for the employer.
|SSS1U1 – What is a Resume and How to make it? Details||00:09:10|
|Writing a Resume|
|SSS1U2 – How to write a resume and what all is a part of it? Details||00:09:30|
|Things to Remember|
|SSS1U3 – Do’s for a Resume Details||00:03:16|
|Let's discuss with an Expert Banker|
|SSS1U4 – What makes a good Resume by an Expert Banker Details||00:07:19|
|SSS1MCQ1 – Quiz||00:20:00|
|SSS1R1 – Reference Document Details||00:00:00|